New: Book your child’s next appointment online now!
Open to look after your family during Level 2
Tests that your child will enjoy, equipment that makes sense to them, and staff who understand Not to mention over 30 years of training and experince means you get the best treatment with our Eye Surgeon, Dr Antony Bedggood. And with a team that includes a skilled Orthoptist, an experienced Children’s Optometrist and Ophthalmic assistants, and talented glasses technicians and vision screeners…Your child is going to get the best possible care.
- No charge for eye assessments for Children up to age 16 with a Community services card
– We can usually provide glasses at little or no cost as well Either parent or child can be a card holder.
- Southern Cross easypay means you always know you are covered
– We directly bill your insurer (includes NIB)– As providers of specialist eyecare you are covered, & we can invoice other providers directly.
The best products at the best prices We have a great range of frames for young children, all with warranties, and we stand by you with great service. Contact lenses in children is one other area we specialise in.
Free screening checks
- Book an appointment online
- No charge for Community Services Card Holders
- Clear advice and follow-up assessments
- Medical, surgical, glasses and Contact lens care
- Specialists in helping your child’s visual development
- Detects focus error and misaligned eyes early
- Treatment results in normal vision for life
- Quick, child-friendly
- Repeat checks are used to ensure there is no problem
- Full eye tests can be arranged
Come & see us – “We have the best technology and staff, suited to children and young people”
An eye test is so easy to do, and most children don’t need glasses or have anything wrong – you’ll probably leave relieved. We also only give glasses when your child really needs them, such as when they have poor vision in 1 eye (amblyopia), or a misaligned eye.
Because you and your child may not be aware of what symptoms mean, or they may compensate for problems, it is really really important to have an eye test if you think there might be a problem, or when there is a family history of childhood eye conditions.
Book Online Now